In this short video I’ll show you how to add a video to Facebook.
Here are the basic steps:
- Find the video in YouTube
- Click “share” at the bottom of the video
- Copy the link that you see there
- Go to Facebook – to your profile or a page
- Add the link to the update. Facebook should find the video after a couple of seconds
- Feel free to describe the video or add a link to a blog post or other related content
- Here’s a link to my video post in Facebook so you can see an example
Was this helpful?
Let me know in the comments if you found this helpful. Also, let me know what else you’d like to learn about…
Tom Treanor is the founder of the Right Mix Marketing blog. He’s the author of the Search Engine Boot Camp, the co-author of Online Business Productivity, and regularly speaks at industry and corporate events. His writing has been featured on the Content Marketing Institute, Social Media Examiner, Copyblogger and other leading industry blogs.