In this short video I’ll show you how to add a video to your WordPress Blog.
Here are the basic steps:
- Find the video in YouTube
- Click “share” at the bottom of the video
- Click the “embed” button
- Copy the code that you find there (you can adjust sizes to fit your site)
- Create a new post or page and go the HTML side of the editor (not visual)
- Write a short intro like I did here
- Paste the code into the “html” section
- Publish and you’re done!
Was this helpful?
Let me know in the comments if you found this helpful. Also, let me know what else you’d like to learn about…