LinkedIn is a the largest professional networking site in the world. It has members in over 200 countries and is available in over 14 languages. It’s growing fast, at a clip of to members per second.
Some other key facts about LinkedIn:
- LinkedIn now has over 147 million members now!
- LinkedIn members are likely to have done approximately 4 billion people searches in 2011
- There are well over 18 million groups in Linkedin
- Control your professional profile online
- Network with industry colleagues, potential customers and partners
- Market your company and brand
- Show thought leadership
- Find experts or vendors
- Find job opportunities
I recommend you watch to Lewis Howes’ video on LinkedIn here to get an understanding of the true impact of LinkedIn. I’m a customer and an affiliate of his.
I included this LinkedIn infographic below to give you a flavor for the scale, geographic reach and details about LinkedIn groups.
Join us on LinkedIn in the Small Business Marketing Forum!