When starting any new venture, motivation can be one of those things that can either help or hinder your progress. When your motivation runs dry, you ponder giving up. When you get inspired by others who’ve done it before, you push just that much harder.
See the following quotes on how to launch a startup gathered by Wrike (see their Startup Launch Checklist too. Here are five of my favorites:
- “Usage is like oxygen for ideas. That means every moment you’re working on something without it being in the public, it’s actually dying, deprived of the oxygen of the real world.” Matt Mullenweg, WordPress Founder
- “‘Make something people want’ includes making a company that people want to work for.” Sahil Lavigngia, Gumroad Founder
- “Ideas are a commodity. Execution of them is not.” Michael Dell, Dell Computer Founder
- “Be suspicious of any work that is not building product or getting customers.” Sam Altman, Y Combinator President
- “The secret to successful hiring is this: look for people who want to change the world.” Marc Benioff, Salesforce CEO
Infographic brought to you by Wrike
What’s your favorite quote on founding a startup?
Let us know in the comments!