People prefer informative text to another add banner on social networks. One blog post can improve conversion significantly. It is less expensive and more efficient than traditional adds.
Hight quality content boosts any business bringing a row of additional privileges to the promotional process. It is true that PR managers should stay versatile and use various methods of promotion. On the other hand, educative, catchy, and qualitative content is one of the most important instruments for business promotion and conversion improvement.
1. The Better Promotion, The Higher The Conversion Rate
Every promotional campaign gains to improve the conversion rate. The more sales, the better for the business. The content writing examples on your website, on blogs and forums should explain to the visitors why do they need this product and how it can improve their living standards. In other words, you sell the idea of a better life. Content is an instrument that allows you to correlate your product with the idea of a better life for your potential clients. Using this instrument correctly will lead to a higher conversion rate.
The number of redirections plays a little role in comparison to the number of redirected visitors who have proceeded an order. The article is working when it attracts clients, not visitors.
2. The Better The Optimization, The Better Promotion
SEO is the number one instrument when it comes to content for an eCommerce website. In fact, this is one of the main reason why do you need qualitative material. Let’s predict the potential client’s behavior.
- Once you need a product or service, you google it. The first five or ten links intuitively seems the most trusted and relevant ones unless they are adds. Most people check the first five links. The task of every SEO content is to bring an e-commerce website to the top five Google search results when potential clients are looking for a product or service.
- Once you need any piece of information, you google it. Therefore informative articles can sell your product better than a standard banner. Say you have a VR glasses online business. Informative articles on the related topics are the perfect link between the clients and your product or service. Educate target audience on what is VR, how does it work, what is the future of VR glasses, what model is the best for gaming, how to choose VR glasses for using at home, VR and education, and other. Cover as many educative topics as possible and link it with your particular e-commerce website.
3. Develop a Trustworthy Relationship
Different types of content help to get acquainted with the wide range of a target audience by establishing credibility. The e-commerce website is a visit card for business. Here you, as a successful entrepreneur, have a great chance to highlight every advantage of your service or product in details. Explain all the novelties you deliver, the techniques you use, and advantages in comparison to the other companies. The history of the company is worth sharing. Getting the visitor familiar with your staff members and the CEO is a good idea regarding establishing trustworthy virtual relationships. Here you can get emotional and spice the text up. The aim and philosophy of the company attract attention effectively as well and helps to convince visitors to become a loyal client.
4. Involve in Blogging or with Bloggers
Content writing agencies often receive orders from bloggers or commercial social network accounts. Therefore there are two options on how you can benefit from blogging.
- Contact a content writing agency or hire a professional writer to write a commercial blog for you. Here you can discuss novelties on the business area, news, and tips on any question concerning your particular business. There are more benefits than it seems. You can involve other bloggers to post their articles on your blog and benefit on adds. Easy-to-read articles succeed in both, establishing trustworthy and higher Google search results ranking.
- Let other bloggers write about your company. Youtubers and Instagramers have been on a hot streak lately. The advertising may require significant investment, but the outcome will exceed the expectations. A single mentioning on a blog post of a famous influencer may work for a long time. Considering the audience of every particular blogger is essential. Beauty products will work perfectly in fashion and lifestyle blogs, but the audience will hardly get interested in VR glasses.
5. Outperform Competitors
It’s tough to find a unique business niche today. On the other hand, it is possible to succeed in every niche with proper promotion. During this process, it is impossible to underestimate the role of content for digital business. Ignoring it means supporting competitors. Today, with a variety of products and services offered online it is important to be progressive and by all means, try to succeed in the promotional competition that takes place every day.
Why Is It Better to Turn to Experts to Write Content for You?
There are several reasons why you should think about asking for professional writing help. First of all, custom writers will help you to save time and energy because writing requires not only special knowledge but also time and efforts. It consists of many pre-writing steps, which include detailed topic research and careful analysis of the target audience. In addition, it is important to mind the formatting, which should correspond the certain standards. Without these skills and knowledge, you risk wasting time and money while your competitors invest wisely.
The content looks attractive only when updated regularly. Business people fulfill a large number of responsibilities every day. Delegating at least part of them has nothing but benefits. Experienced writers acknowledge not only how to write high-quality content, but also how to grant your business with new clients.
Hiring content writing services is a must for every emerging or developing e-commerce business today. Ignoring this part of promotion may lead to a significant client loss. It is important to invest wisely and always consider the target audience be it a specific blog or an Instagram page. Hiring a content writing agency is more efficient than hiring a single content writer because a team fulfills every requirement to the text which are SEO, grammar, wordiness, structure, working keywords, plagiarism, and many other. Delegating duties is the way to build a smart strategy for your business.
About The Author:
As an experienced e-Commerce Business Analyst, Jeff Blaylock considers content marketing to be the most effective tool for business development. Jeff writes content for EduZaurus as a professional content writer. Today he is focused on conducting an in-depth analysis in the sphere of e-commerce strategies that work for small and medium online business.
Right Mix Marketing focuses on digital marketing, technology, eCommerce, entrepreneurship and business related content. Want to become a contributor at RMM? Email us on rightmixmarketing [at] gmail [dot] com !