You’re just about to launch (or are already running) a social media program. Use this decision tree to determine whether you’re doing enough to get a return on your efforts.
In this infographic, you’ll find the key ingredients include:
- Enough patience to allow it to develop
- A dedicated resource
- Willingness to share others’ content
- Willingness to engage in two-way exchanges online
- Original content created by your company
- Ability to handle and deal with negative comments
- Ability to convert visitors into prospects
- Ability to find your target audience online
What else do you consider essential to a social marketing strategy? Let me know in the comments at the bottom!
Provided by Wrike Social Collaboration Software