If you have a blog, then I’m sure you realize that you need to be creative in order to stand out. Sometimes the ideas just don’t flow – we all need a creative kick in the pants every once in a while!
Take a look at these ideas below to get some inspiration and while you’re at it, join our free Creative Blogging eCourse!
1) Creative writing of a blog post:
(warning: may trigger some deep emotions)
2) Creative uses of photography:
3) Creative topic and infographic:
4) Creative use of popular media in a blog post:
5) Creative use of household objects:
6) Creative use of various media in a blog post:
(including pictures I took myself)
7) Creative use of Twitter:
Wow, 194,000+ followers!
There are plenty of creative ideas out there. Post links to your favorites in the comments!
If you want to get more creative, sign up for our free course on Creative Blogging using the form below!