- Must be able to animatedly talk with another person while sitting behind the wheel of the driverless car for at least 60 minutes at a time (on occasion you may have to talk to yourself animatedly)
- Must be able to keep up enough energy and to act excited and interested (including dramatic arm gestures) during this whole time period
- Needs to be able to ignore oglers who may take your picture or shoot video of you
- Prefer someone who looks like an engineer, but not required
- Driver’s license not required
- MBA preferred
- Applicants should request consideration in the comments section below
Here’s the Hand-Talker at work:
What do you think?
Another shot – notice the upturned hand gesture in this one:
See also this video:
You can see some hand-talking if you look carefully…
Video Link: Google Car Video
Have you seen other “Public Displays of Product” designed to get attention?
Let me know in the comments. What do you think of this kind of display?