Because I refer to this chart often, I decided to include it here on as a reference for you (and yes, for me too…). My friend Louise Myers has produce an excellent infographic detailing all of the key sizes we need, including:
- Facebook Cover Photo: 851 x 315 (I’m glad they added that extra pixel on the width)
- Profile Picture Size: 160 x 160 (or up to 180 x 180 to upload)
- Custom Tab Image Size: 111 x 74
- Shared Image: 403 x 504 (max)
- Link previews: 90 x 90
- Milestone or Highlighted Post: 843 x 504
- Full Image on a Custom Tab: 810 x 1200
The Ultimate Guide to Facebook Timeline Image Dimensions (below):
Are you using Custom Facebook Page Tabs?
I’m curious. Are you using Custom Facebook Page Tabs by companies like Tabsite, Lujure or others? Let me know and learn more (if you’re not) by clicking the link above.