Blogging can be a powerful way to get your company noticed by your target customers, to build credibility and authority, and to get found by search engines like Google and Bing.
The problem is, blog writing is different from the other kinds of writing that we’re used to, including the writing for essays, business articles, emails or reports.
In the video below I talk about some of the essential components for writing your first blog post (or for writing better blog posts if you’ve started but don’t feel satisfied). For the longer workshop, click here to view it for free: Blog Writing Workshop
Key Blog Post components discussed in this video:
- Understanding what your customers care about
- Choosing a Topic to write about
- Developing your Headline and Post Angle
- Documenting Your List (Myths or Mistakes in this case)
- Writing an Opening
- Writing a Closing and Call To Action
- Locating a Picture for the post
Don’t forget to enter the giveaway for Danny Iny’s Blogging Course:
- Learn about the Danny Iny webinar and giveaway