What’s Included In The Program?
Top-notch Social Media Marketing Training
Five Modules of training webinars delivered live and fully recorded and available for you to watch (and read) at your convenience. Includes 1 year of course updates (you get access to any updated materials)!
- 1) Niches, Gaps and Elevating your Blogging
- 2) Social Media and Traffic Generation for your Blog
- 3) Blogging and Content Sharing
- 4) SEO 7 Ways (learn important Search Engine Optimization lessons)
- 5) Traffic, List-Building and Business Models
1) 20 Hot Blog Post Types Webinar
- 20 blog post types: Webinar describing how to write them
- Examples: How top sites use them and why
- Companion PDF: Reference materials for use when you’re writing
2) Blog Post Idea Generation Toolkit
- Ways to Stand Out: Find your angle so you can focus on content
- Where to Find Inspiration: Never run out of blog post ideas
- 140+ Ideas To Use Today: Plug-and-play ideas to make it easy!
3) Other Bonuses:
- Chris Garrett interview: How the content marketing system works for almost any business
- Blog Writing Workshop replay: Step-by-step instructions for writing one of the most popular and flexible types of posts that you can write
A great education at a reasonable price:
Launch Price (50% off): Only $77!
100% Guarantee: If you start the course and within the first 30 days don’t find it worth multiple times the value, please let me know what we can do to improve the experience. If I can’t do that, I’ll gladly refund your full purchase price!
About Your Instructor!
Tom Treanor is the Founder and President of Right Mix Marketing Inc. He has an MBA from the Wharton School of Business, as well as a Master of Arts in International Studies from the University of Pennsylvania.
He teaches a course on Social Media Tools at San Francisco State University’s Social Media Marketing certificate program and has deep experience coaching and consulting corporate executives, small business owners and startup teams. Tom speaks regularly at live and virtual conferences and meetings.
He is the author of the SEO Boot Camp and has been published in top blogs such as Copyblogger, Problogger, Basic Blog Tips, Technorati, DeniseWakeman.com and Firepole Marketing. In addition, the Right Mix Marketing blog is featured as one of the leading blogs by AllTop.com. Tom teaches about Social Media at San Francisco State University.
Rave Reviews about Tom’s course!
“Having attended Tom’s program and putting into place the simple steps he suggested has renewed my excitement as to how to penetrate my specific niche with my revised “keyword” driven website, which was previously stagnant. I’m thrilled to be part of Tom’s program and I highly recommend his program for anyone who has an internet presence!”
Irma Jennings, Bone Health Coach
“Tom is an excelent teacher and trainer with a unique ability to direct the student (me) to the things that are most important to achieve results. He delivers well beyond expectation and he is a joy to work with. With Tom’s guidance, I went from no website/ online magazine to a very impressive looking website/online magazine in four weeks and I built it myself. That is cool.”
Martin Cowart, Pride Financial Group
“The Business Blogging Program is not just about blogging. It’s a crash course in social media marketing focusing on the most effective use of time and effort. I’ve been energized and productive since completing the course, and feel I have a deeper understanding of why I’m doing what I’m doing.”
Kitty Morse, Heirloom Wooden Toys
“The Business Blogging Program has been wonderful. What is most fascinating to me is that the Program (1) focuses on what is really important so that course participants don’t waste time and (2) presents a thorough, proven strategy and then proceeds to explain in detail how to implement it.”
Camilo Munoz, Founder and CEO, Translation Source Ltd.